Welcome to BLOX PLATFORM for curated ambience design and products selection. We make it easier and better application and product selection on lighting to home owner and professionals.
We refer to the e-commerce marketplace on the Blox Platform. If you visit or make a purchase or sale through the Bloxlimited.com or the related mobile app experience, then this Agreement is also between you and Blox Pte.Ltd.
These Terms provide important information to you, including your agreement to grant rights to your content, our limitation of liability to you, your agreement to resolve any disputes by individual arbitration, if you choose to provide us with your phone number, your agreement to receive calls and text messages from us in accordance with applicable law. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to resolve all disputes through binding individual arbitration, which means that you waive any right to have those disputes decided by a judge or jury, and that you waive your right to participate in class actions, class arbitrations, or any type of representative actions.
Any use of the Blox Platform, including browsing www.bloxlimited.com, shall be governed by the Agreement.
Using the Blox Platform
1. Users must be at least the age of majority in the country where you live to use the Blox Platform.
4. Profile for Professionals. If you are a professional services provider, you may set up a Professional Profile. If you do, you give us the right to list your Professional Profile in our directory of service providers, and you will be able to connect with others on the Blox Platform while identified by your professional profile. Your professional profile is subject to our Professional Profile Policy.
5. Acceptable Use Policy. When using the Blox Platform, you agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and act in accordance with the law,
6. Prohibited Products Policy. If you are a professional, a vendor, or a seller, who is authorised to offer products through Blox Platform, you agree to abide by our Prohibited Products Policy.
7. Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may permanently or temporarily suspend your use of the site or the service at any time for any reason, without any notice or liability to you. We may terminate your account at any time for any or no reason, including if you violate any Blox policy
8. Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the BloxPlatform. Feel free to submit feedback at www.bloxlimited.com/feedback By submitting feedback to us, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, without any restriction.
1. Definition of Your Content. The Blox Platform enables you to post materials, including without limitation photos, profile pictures, messages, and commentary. You may also post reviews of third-party service providers, third-party products, or third-party services (" Reviews"). All materials that you post on the Blox Platform will be referred to collectively as " Your Content." You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the BloxPlatform, You content may be accordingly review and curate based on Blox content policy & Your Content may be viewed by the general public and will not be treated as private or confidential.
2. License and Permission to Use Your Content. You hereby grant to us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, process, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, transmit and distribute Your Content, or any portion thereof, throughout the world in any format, media or distribution method (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in Your Content. Such permission will be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in Your Content. If you identify yourself by name or provide a picture or audio or video recording of yourself, you further authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, to reproduce, print, publish and disseminate in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) your name, voice and likeness throughout the world, and such permission will be perpetual and cannot be revoked for any reason, except as required by the applicable law. You further agree that we may use Your Content in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
3. Ownership. We acknowledge and agree that you, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of any and all copyrights in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us in the paragraph above, and that no ownership of such copyrights is transferred to us under this agreement. Further, with respect to Your Content in the form of photos, and subject to Blox product and user experience considerations: (a) we will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the attribution of such photos as submitted by you, and (b) we will not license or sublicense to third parties individual photos or collections of photos, except in each case for Blox Business Purposes means any use in connection with a Blox-branded or co-branded website, application, publication or service, or any use which advertises, markets or promotes the Blox Platform, the services or the information it contains, Blox, or its affiliates. Blox Business Purpose specifically includes the use of Your Content on the Blox Platform in connection with features and functions offered by Blox to our users that enable them to view and interact with Your Content
4. Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on the Blox Platform, you represent and warrant to us that you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content in this manner. This includes obtaining the right to grant us the rights to the use of Your Content in accordance with this agreement. You are in the best position to judge whether Your Content is in violation of intellectual property or personal rights of any third-party. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that your content does not violate Blox's Acceptable Use Policy, Prohibited Products Policy, or Copyright and Trademark Policy or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
5. Limits. We reserve the right to edit, abridge, or remove Your Content, in whole or part, for any reason (which may include a reported violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or Prohibited Products Policy, or Copyright and Trademark Policy). We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or remove Your Content submitted by you for any reason without notice. We do not guarantee that we will publish all of Your Content. If you seek to publish a Review, the requirements will be governed by our Review Policy.
- If you believe that your copyrights are being infringed and you’d like to have content removed, to submit a copyright removal notice to us. You can submit a request to us by using www.bloxlimited.com/feedback, or provide notice by any other means specified in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- If you’re in a photo that someone else took, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're the copyright owner of that photo. Only the owner of a copyright (or an authorized agent acting on their behalf) can submit a copyright removal request. If there is a photo of you that you'd like removed, you might want to consider submitting a privacy complaint by writing in to us.